Sunday, October 30, 2011


A few months ago I made a jelly roll tote bag, but I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. So yesterday I decided to unpick it and turned it into a new bag for my scriptures1 I absolutely love this fabric, it is the Bliss range by Bonnie and Camille for Moda. I've ordered a layer cake in their new range Ruby which looks even yummier if that were possible! I'm hoping it will arrive this week and I can get started on our new bedspread. I've also ordered a Kate Spain Central Park layer cake, it took me forever to find as Moda have stopped printing it, and that will be for my own quilt. I heart fabric! Today is a busy day for me, (Clean the bathroom, make and freeze White Christmas balls, make a pumpkin pie, and a beef and cheese pie, get my childcare organised and finish the jelly roll trivets I started!) so I'd better stop gushing about fabric and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment