Sunday, December 4, 2011

So busy!

I wish I had more time to blog. Really I do. I envy all these lovely ladies with their booming crafters blogs, but I just can't seem to find the time. This weekend I have put up our Christmas tree and made some cute felt decos for it. 
My son loves the lights and is adamant that they go on IMMEDIATELY after dinner each night. Hubby took a day off work on Tuesday so that we could go do our Christmas shopping. Over a grand later, (six kids plus large families) our Christmas shopping is done! Because the smallies were at daycare that day, I also finally got my new tattoo which I am super pleased with. If anyone has clicked on, yes I am LDS and yes, tattoos are frowned upon in the eyes of the church, but I just can't help myself. My husband's name needed to make it's way onto my skin, so here it is. So as well as all this Christmas prep (which has barely begun) I have also been making things for my Etsy shop - makeup bags and wristlets. I have finally mastered how to insert a zipper so I am taking full advantage of that along with my other freshly learned
skill of raw edge applique. I adore making wristlets, they are super easy and super cute! Any way, I should stop blabbering because there are still so many things left to do... make stockings and bunting and a wreath, make fruit mince pies and sugar cookies, as well as wrap all these gifts. So until I've achieved some of these things to blog about, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment